viernes, marzo 30, 2007

Congratulations Dutch and Flemish

You are officially the most annoying cnuts in the world - ever. I didn't think that anyone could top the American way, i.e. Cnutsville, Arsey-hona but you fat, oblivious, ignorant twats have managed it - and with style. What the fuck is it with you that makes you think you are so superior to other people? "I spek drey languages" - guess what? I don't fucking care, it doesn't entitle you to treat people like a piece of shit. Fuck off and get a proper country, one with hills and stuff.

Oh no, you will continue to eat mayonnaise like it's running out (probably is, but out of your lard-arse bum), pretending you speak so many languages and pissing the fuck out of everyone that you can't eat with ketchup. You know why you didn't win any wars? - cos nobody gave a fuck about you, you jumped-up ignorant twats. And while I'm at it - you think you're English is so good, two words for you - absolute bollocks. Not just me saying this, this is from professional interpreters working for the European Commission / Parliament who let out a collective groan when you open your smart arsed mouths to speak.

And as for your transport network *bangs head against wall* GAAARRRGGHH

OK - Rant over now - for regulars in Goth World, I will try and post something more Fuzzy Friday later when I've calmed down (or I may just fuck off to the pub early......)

S

18 comentarios:

MKWM dijo...

Some problem on your way to work this morning? What on Earth happened to your phlegm-ish, Goth Master?

SpanishGoth dijo...

Usual crap Belgian transport but that's not what instigated it. Needed to get it off my chest as you do. Haven't seen you round here for a while - thought you'd run away from Goth World....

Pat dijo...

Don't tell me - let me guess. Someone has rattled your cage! Non?

Drama Queen dijo...

But I love mayo on my chips. . .

SpanishGoth dijo...

Pi -> was rattled but I escaped

DQ -> you can have some but I'm not a huge fan, prefer vinegar myself

Pickle dijo...

Coo, I wouldn't like to get on your bad side mister!

I don't understand the mayo on chips thing - salad cream is better. Or broon sauce. Or vinegar. Or CHEESE. Mmmm, chips...

#drools#

Anónimo dijo...

Can imports sauce, when mustard assembles you to the nose!!
Who sows the wind collects the tempo! If your “ramage” refers to your “plumage “you be the phoenix of the hosts of my glazing bar…
*Petit wood of apple tree*

Drama Queen dijo...

Oh salad cream is good too but it tastes a bit iffy over here.

There is something so comforting in seeing that jar of good old Helmans in a Belgian supermarket.

I'm with you Teeny. Chips. . .mmm.

SpanishGoth dijo...

Teeny -> Takes a lot to wind me up but.....when I blow I do. Cheesy chips for me, or curry, or onion gravy :)

Dip-Dop -> most of it didn't make sense cos I saw the word bar and thought mmmmmmm beer

DQ -> you can get heinz salad cream here though I will confess if I get the munchies by a Quick or Hectors I douse the frites with a mixture of mustard and tomato ketchup (almost makes them edible.....almost)

Drama Queen dijo...

Mmm. Curry chips.

Anónimo dijo...

Bien sur que cela n’a pas de sens !!
Ce qui me fait le plus rire est l'absurde en général, une situation tendue que l'on désamorce par l'absurde !!
Je ne suis ni *Dutch* ni* Flemish*
Tu peux prendre une petite bière !

The Aunt dijo...

Expat rant alert.... A lot of people would ask the "why don't you just go home, if you don't like it?" question.

I won't. But some might.

Me dijo...

ThankyouJaysus that I'm just an old hippie from Texas.

Ariel dijo...

Well, doesn't sound like Tintinland is agreeing with you at all. Bit harsh though. Where did I get the idea that you were in Spain from? Oh doh. Your name, that's where.

SpanishGoth dijo...

I'm perfectly happy here thankyou - just prefer to stay in the French speaking parts.

DQ -> Curry chips indeed, and I know where I can get perfect ones here in Bruxelles


Dip-Dop -> bier bien sur mon amie

Marianne -> I am home (surely you can see through my agent provocateur)

Hill -> not old to me my love

Ariel -> I was living in Spain when I started the blog but now moved back to Bru because of work

TO ALL -> I don't hate all Flemish / Dutch at all, but I can name the ones this invective was directed at.......

MKWM dijo...

Me, run away from Goth World? Why the hell would I want to and then again, what am I doing here, eh?

Goth Master, I visit you everyday but your posts are usually too long for me to read quickly and drop a comment. Some people try to work, you know!

(Next time, just try "kuss mijn kluten, rotsak"... and don't omit "god verdom")

The Aunt dijo...

Whilst we are at it, "krijg de pleuris" is also very effective.

SpanishGoth dijo...

Triffic - lessons in spliffsville *storms off as he's out of papers*