domingo, marzo 15, 2009

Free Stuff

Collecting Free Stuff

I'm not really sure where the obsession started, I guess it was in my childish years, but, I like 'free stuff'.

By 'free stuff' I am referring to items that you would normaly have to purchase with money.

A balloon is not 'free stuff' - it's just childish nonsense, unless it's filled with helium and then you can attach it to something (like a cat) because they were not designed to fly.

Getting 'Free Stuff' is not that difficult - companies are giving away pointless shit every day. Pens, T-shirts, umbrellas etc.

Am I going to buy their products/services? Am I fuck - just give me the 'free stuff'.

Once in a while, I give bag fulls of 'free stuff' away to charity. Will they use it? - I doubt it.

Can they use it to twat fish on the head and feed a family for a week? - maybe, if it's a really stupid fish.

The point is, 'free stuff' is good' and, Mr Taxman "you can slide down the razorblade of life, using your bollocks for brakes"

Meanwhile, back in reality :

Cool - look. You can use this laser thingy for

ooooopppsssss

9 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Now just tell me how to get "Free Stuff" in Belgium and I will be happy.

Anónimo dijo...

All that is free hide something !!

Daphne Wayne-Bough dijo...

Goth gives me free stuff. Some of it is broken, but one does not look a gift horse in the mouth. One just gives it to someone else.

Leni Qinan dijo...

You always get better stuff if you borrow things indefinitely. You can even choose stuff in excellent condition.

Unknown dijo...

Welcome back El Gothico!

Interestingly, or not, the thing they twat fish on the head with is called a "PRIEST" !

Anónimo dijo...

Jesus loves you - for free !*

I won't comment on John.G.s inappropriate juxtaposition of the words "twat", "fish", "head" and "priest" in one totally inappropriate sentence.

Though it would make for an interesting still-life...











*unquestioning faith may apply.

ysfb dijo...

Free stuff always came with a catch. They give you this free pen and now they own your soul. But the damn thing doesn't write. That's some b.s.

Ariel dijo...

Free stuff... always best, especially if it is food!

Anónimo dijo...

chat online with other goths