lunes, julio 28, 2008

You Silly Little Man

OK, in retrospect, this was probably not the best phrase to use in an argument but, as I was drifting off with the fairies due to boredom it just leapt out of my mouth, preceded by "Oh do shut up.."

I think Grandma Goth would be proud that I didn't call him a stupid cunt, which was what I thought, and still think.

I know that this phrase will never rank as the best insult I have ever given anyone ever, but it certainly was one of the most unexpected.

How do I know this? Because when liquids shoot out of peoples noses, it is usually a fair indication you have caught them somewhat unprepared. The fact that it created a rant of suitable idiocy merely reinforced my point.

It's a shame really as I was having a particularly lucid daydream where I was crucifying the little twat using pencils. But, you can't always get what you want.

This is why I am not a politician and I am fairly positive that I am not on the Christmas list for 'mini-Hitler' now - like I should care.

4 comentarios:

Leni Qinan dijo...

I’m glad to read you’re not a politician. I live too near them as well, and manage to put up with them; and believe me, this ‘Oh do shut up you silly little man’ is in my head a zillion times every day. I’m not on their Xmas list either, but wth.
You deserve a strong applause and another box of pencils to do some more vodoo, lol.

Lynx dijo...

Initially I thought you had been talking to Sarkozy, but he would have been mini-Napoleon.

Or is that Captain Mainwaring?

Unknown dijo...

I am assuming it was the LITTLE part he didnt like so much... short man syndrome?

SpanishGoth dijo...

Leni -> I would make such a shit politician I might as well be pope.

I have the pencils, I have the sharpeners and I have the attitude

*gets cuffed about his head by his dead grandmother*

Lynx -> Presumptious Sarcastic is far too busy waiting for his chick to come home to visit us

(.)(.) -> not what you have it's, something or other (involving baby oil laced with Wodka or - bollocks, getting confused now ;)