Anyway, as I am stuck in my little crystal cage at the moment, I have to find some entertainment via the windows of the apartment. Tomorrow, this will change as Lena's recommendation, Carnivale has arrived.
Today though, I was tempted to educate the stupid 'women' I observed via the window.
Thus, my suggestions for 'the brain the size of a peanut gang':-
- Point 1 - trying to run away from the police when you are fat is not a clever idea. When was the last time you saw a sofa with legs win an Olympic medal?
- Point 2 - attempting to throw drugs into a hedge doesn't work if you leave them in the packet, moron
- Point 3 - concealing an eight inch screwdriver in your bra does not really transmit a feeling of an innocent bystander looking for a furniture shop
- Point 4 - whilst you may be able to dismantle a wardrobe with your screwdriver, you could have just sat on the bastard thing
- Point 4a - the police have guns which are far more effective at stopping idiotic elephants
Looking on the bright side, at least I had some entertainment.
Incidentally, before any pompous twat starts criticising, I have nothing against fat people. I just don't like fucking idiots - whatever their size.....