martes, febrero 05, 2008

Are You A 'Leg' Man?

I don't have a preference from the list of :- HEAD or LEGS or BUMS.

This is a reference to the order in which you slice, bite or swallow in general.

Now, steady on tiger, I am talking about how you generally partake of Jelly Babies.

For those of you, not aware of these confectionary masterpieces, let me elucidate. 'Jelly Babies' are small pieces of jelly sweets, crafted into the form of.... wait for it... little people !!

Obviously, for the fucking idiots reading this, I am not talking about eating babies, that would be bloody stupid - (i.e. Tipper Gore - which rhymes with 'Fucking Whore' - fuck off and do something interesting. They're just fucking sweets) but jolly nice ones.

So, having procured a bag full of these sugary little rascals, and ignored the Gorey Bullshit - you have to decide on how to eat them and there are many methods you can partake in this, supposedly, oral delight - Por ejemplo:-

Of course, there may be other suggestions I may have missed.....

5 comentarios:

zoe dijo...

there is always the richard gere way - but i'd rather not go there.

Unknown dijo...

Monica Lewinski's way, just suck on it!

SpanishGoth dijo...

Zoe -> you're still alive? I thought your boyfriend was a Gere

JG -> 'the wild cigar' ;-)

Pat dijo...

I'm with Ozzie - as long as his monstrous wife isn't around.

SpanishGoth dijo...

Pat -> seems weird as I had you down as being polite and reserved - understand what you mean about Sharon though...