jueves, diciembre 14, 2006

And God said No

So, my alter-ego - the big chuffer with a beard has been farting again - only reason I can explain all this wind. It's great if you want to fly a kite - crap if you want to keep your hair in place. Yikes! Just occurred to me. What happens if you wear a rug? (toupee) - hold on for Jimminy Cricket's sake!

Sunday was fun. Went to the pub to watch football, drink beer and attempt to be a normal member of society. Didn't really work but got the beer thing sorted. Also, cheated and did something I haven't done for years - played pool for money. Cool. More money than I started with (into 3 figures to be exact'ish). Not my fault that 'clever-pants' talked better than he played. In the end, 70 smackeroonies better off, after all beer/whisky paid for, I came 'home'. Felt like Tom Cruise without the cheesy smile - oh, and without a naked Nicole Kidman sat on my face.

I was agitated about my neighbour so I decided to interact. First reaction was to do the rain hell and furious vengeance thing (smite all in your path thing) but I relented and went the other way. That is, I 'niced' her arse!! Now, not only is it very peaceful, I have a willing volunteer to do laundry, look after any pets I may choose to get and generally slip notes under the door with strange messages on.

Oh, the joys of being Goth.........

In a few weeks I have to deal wiith the 'Evil One' - not looking forward to that at all. Perhaps she might explode beforehand - perfect xmas present. 'Hi' - *boom* - how cool is that? And, in a perfect world, I wouldn't have to clear up the bits either!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I think I am going to be tested again. Eek!!!! Sounds like a Britney song. The antithesis of evil - the Spears one! Fook off back to the Disney Channel!! (and take your chipmunks with you).

And Goth said No...........

Only been back here a week and my calendar is already full. Christmas parties and all that malarkey. Not my cup of whisky at all - but if peeps want to give me free food and alcohol - Goth says yes....

Then it will be new year and indiscriminate snogging - that's a definite no on the Goth Top Ten of favourite activities. It's not the swapping bodily fluids that concerns me, it's the invasion of my personal space without an invite. Piss off and take your lucsious twin sister with you. I don't mind 3 in a bed as long as we all agree - no alarm clocks, no getting out of bed until sunset except for me to venture to the kitchen and bring back some food/drinks for us all. Otherwise......

Goth says NO

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

After all, After Eight mints are not your only distraction. These strange messages must be fervent prayers to Goth. Oh,the joys of having an obedient servant, not to mention being 3 in a bed... awesome holy trinity there, Master. It might not be your cup of bourbon but nevertheless, enjoy the festive malakia, sorry, the malarkey.

Drama Queen dijo...

ALWAYS say no to strangers Goth boy. . .