martes, enero 29, 2008

Silly Fact Day

  • If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee - (Hardly seems worth it.)
  • If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb - (Now that's more like it!)
  • The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet - (that's a dangerous erection)
  • A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes - (In my next life, I want to be a pig.)
  • A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (Creepy but I'm still not over the pig.)
  • The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its! head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off - (Honey, I'm home. What the fuck...?! )
  • The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field - (30 minutes..lucky pig! Can you imagine?)
  • The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds - (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)
  • Some lions mate over 50 times a day - (I still want to be a pig in my next life...quality over quantity)
  • Butterflies taste with their feet - (Something I always wanted to know.)
  • The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue - (Hmmmmmm......)
  • Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump - (Okay, so that would be a good thing)
  • A cat's urine glows under a black light - (I wonder who was paid to figure that out?)
  • An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain - (I know some people like that.)
  • Starfish have no brains - (I know some people like that too.)
  • Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure - (What about that pig??)


Any other suggestions?....

9 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Black light?

I want to be a pig! In fact the landlady will tell me I am one tomorrow, just before she cuts my balls off!(see blog, oops!)

Nature Girl dijo...

you had me at 30 minutes!
Stacie

SpanishGoth dijo...

JG -> I only read it. Fuck knows how you can have a 'black light' - far too Deep Purple

Stacie -> I 'had' or 'satisfied' with the 30 minute suggestion?

Anónimo dijo...

ATCHOUM = Speed of sneeze 160 km/h to 200 km/h!!! What good is the wind one?

The jellyfishes are able to regenerate their body or to produce light. Some would have even found the way of immortality… But there too without brain!


The pig being, in the Semitic cultures (thus that of the god of the gods), and a tail out of tirre-stopper!

Of course, Méphitophélès can say to God!
Pig which retracts some! Au pied levé parole d'honneur ! voire Parole d'homme !
Initially because it fears neither god nor devil (and due), then because that has you a small air of provocation.

Anónimo dijo...

The famous Roman statesman and advocate Cicero's name actually meant "chick pea" in Latin.

The King of Hearts is the only king without a moustache.

Moths are not attracted to light. They fly toward the blackest point, which is always behind a light.

Lastly, one for the Goth: bats always turn left when leaving their cave.

phoenix dijo...

I was brought up on a pig farm,did wonder why they always seemed so happy!! I swear they look like they are smiling. next time you look at a pig, even with an apple in its mouth on the butchers slab, check out the grin.A pig is one happy animal.

SpanishGoth dijo...

Dip-Dop -> 'Immortality without a brain'? - that'll be a God then

Tom -> beg to differ on the moth statement - think you'll find it's to do with oscillation

Phoenix -> I think the 3 little pigs are pissed off with muslim interference but I don't think they grin - I think it's just a build up of methane...

bananas62 dijo...

Lucky damn pigs!!! No wonder they always seem to smile!!!! 30 minutes....mmmmm 30 minutes...

SpanishGoth dijo...

Bananas -> seems quite a popular desire :)