jueves, septiembre 27, 2007

And The Lord Said

"Ritchie, I'm not playing that - it's crap. Here I am, a classically trained musician and you want me to play along with nah, nah, nah - nah, nah, nee, na ? It's bollocks mate" but he gave in and thus Smoke was on the water.

However, as his wife had spent a lot of money in Tesco, he had to continue to play things he didn't want to. The Lord was frustrated but had to continue Space Truckin until the devil came along - disguised as a large Poodle.

"Come and get it" said the Poodle "For I have captured the wisdom of the ages, and it is contained within a snake, that is white"

'Here I Go Again' thought the Lord but, Ready and Willing, the Lord buggered off wth the Poodle and was able to go on Top of The Pops, which was nice as he liked Pan's People, for they were good of body, if slightly retarded in mind.

Meanwhile, Mrs Lord was busy decorating the home, 'Hmmm' she thought 'I think I'd like a dark colour in this room - a nice Deep Purple would be good'.

8 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Have you been tagged or something, Goth? You're certainly shoehorning the Classic rawk references in these days. One thing's for sure - You Can't Always Get What You Want, but at least this blog shows some Sympathy For the Devil. Never afraid to Walk on the Wild Side or keep Bad Company - and, I'm told, something of a Renegade.

Contemptible and crass, but I had to.

Unknown dijo...

And then they all had a bomb dropped on them by the best, who were in a Zeppelin, a Led one. Then they all went on a Stairway to Heaven to have a Celebration Day, but they were given No Quarter by St. Peter, as he was Dazed and Confused. When St. Peter came round he fancied a Whole Lotta Love, but he had a Moby {sic} Dick, and the Rain Song was playing.

As they say, THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME !!

Rock and Roll!

SpanishGoth dijo...

HA - could have put money on you two being the first to respond

Tom -> No, I haven't been tagged but I do get pulled by customs ona regular basis. As for Bad Company - shame on you

JG -> You never wrote songs then I assume and no, it wasn't me hiding the matches by lake Geneva

Unknown dijo...

Come on then, you do a story using every track title on an album!

SpanishGoth dijo...

But I get to pick the album right?

I considered myself 'tagged' amigo

Anónimo dijo...

*hangs head in shame*

It felt wrong, but it fit so well. Like so many other things in life.

SpanishGoth dijo...

Said the Bishop to the Actress

Soup Waiter dijo...

blimey, you fellas have got more cheese than frenchman's grandmother's sock drawer