viernes, septiembre 21, 2007

I Am Not A Fucking Dude

There are many things I have been called, and still am called. Dude is not bloody one of them - if you care for your life. For fucks sake call me a vampiric twat from satans semen if you want, that has to be better than 'dude'.

I have honed this Gothic image to perfection. I have the clothes, I have the hair, I even know who Dani Filth is, pathethic short arsed twat. (oh, and I hope you appreciate the irony of my posting the NL version).

Anyway, I do not appreciate being called DUDE.

Fuck off and play with your friends on skateboards, motting their hooples.

"Oh but you totally know about this system dude"

"Yes, I could rebuild your database but I don't want to"

"I'm sensing some negative vibes here dude"

"And did you note the correlation between your attempted connection with my persona based on your visual perception, and my then complete lack of compliance?"

"Dude, I have no idea what you're talking about"

"That will be why your systems fucked then"

*Thus endeth another day in the pub in Goth World*

14 comentarios:

SpanishGoth dijo...

Yey - first.

Totally spaz move but I wanted to so there !!

phoenix dijo...

Excuse me Goth but can you shift over a wee bit I'm in need of the bar services as well, I have some celebrating to get on with,would you like a large JD?Unless of course you would like to buy me a drink while I go and slap the twat over there who called me a 'bird' to his friend who he called 'dude'.

SpanishGoth dijo...

Phoenix -> For you my dear, I would move the eartb (bar included) and yes, I would share some JD with you - as for the 'twat slapping' - consider that a freebie ;)

Gorilla Bananas dijo...

What kind of idiot would call you 'Dude'. You're much too angry and your name's not Lebowski.

SpanishGoth dijo...

GB -> I'm not angry and I'm totally shit at bowling - but I did grin in a mischievous way at the reference

zoe dijo...

heavy stuff, dude.

Peach dijo...

like, chill out, dude

Pat dijo...

Sometimes I think you are an angry young man a la John Osborne. Nothing wrong with that - it shows you care. Funny how 'dude' like 'cool' never seems to die out.

Unknown dijo...

Take it easy Dud!

Anónimo dijo...

Monsieur ,Mister ,Señor ,mi Amigo I measure my words !

Open arms to change, but without letting leave your stocks!

SpanishGoth dijo...

Zed -> I'm cool, any more laid back and I'd be horizontal

Peach -> I'm chilled, in a no need to roll a spliff way

Pat -> Observational my dear, not very angry

JG -> Dud? you wet firework ;-)

Dip-Dop -> stocks went out in the 19th century... well apart from the ones that were hanging around with shares

Anónimo dijo...

Yes, yours are frank mister Goth, change nothing!

Soup Waiter dijo...

that's all very well but you never use words like "correlation" and "visual perception" when we go for a beer. Even "mind that step" would have been something. Talking of which, I don't have to travel this week and I almost have full movement back in my left arm so I might be up for beer on friday, I'll call you.

SpanishGoth dijo...

Dip-Dop -> I have an uncle Frank - maybe that's why

JJ -> How the fuck could I say 'mind the step' when I was outside and the top step is not visible from there? But Friday - pas de problem