domingo, junio 03, 2007

As I Cry

As I cry in the shadows, your memory remains
As I fall through darkness, I always retain
The love that you give me, so pure and true
The reason for living, it's why I love you

With a word you could shatter, my fragile heart
With one slip of my tongue I could make you depart
From your delicate path and curse me I'm sure
From my soul, fallen, waiting forever, I'm sure

Any wish that I had, I would give it to you
Any dream, for all time, for you could stay true
Mariposa, I love you with all of my soul
I love you my dear, you make me whole


S

10 comentarios:

zoe dijo...

beautiful.

SpanishGoth dijo...

Wouldn't normally reply but, as I was passing, and as I love you - thankyou (grand bisous)

SpanishGoth dijo...

Well, you are my wife !

*falls off floor*

Cream dijo...

I bet you feel the flutter of butterfly wings inside your heart... Great!

zoe dijo...

and, dammit, you are still having an affair!

The Aunt dijo...

The new Brandon Lee The Crow gravatar. I like. Très Goth.

Plus leather trousers, if I remember rightly.

kimmyk dijo...

Aw. Quite lovely Goth. She is one lucky lady...

Mr Farty dijo...

Ahhh!

SpanishGoth dijo...

Cream -> very poetic Sir, and yes I do

Z -> Hmmm, affair my Gothic furry bum

Aunty -> A rather chilling likeness and yes, they're leather

Kimmy -> But I am the lucky Goth...

SpanishGoth dijo...

Oh, sorry, Mr F - tx