sábado, octubre 06, 2007

Gay Bomb

So, the theory is as follows. Get a bomb, as in explosive device type thing, but instead of killing people, you make them love each other in a homo-erotic way.

Sorry - is this making no fucking sense at all or what ? I didn't make the shit up (yikes, sounds gay already) - it's even got it's own Wiki entry.

"An aphrodisiac could be dropped on enemy troops, ideally one which would also cause "homosexual behavior"

Now, I'm not gay, so forgive me for making assumptions, but, what the fuck is that about?

My understanding is that soldiers like to dress up, run around a lot in make up, and hide in trees. Being gay, is the same thing but means that you like to dress up, etc but with someone of the same sex.

So therefore, a 'gay-bomb' is somewhat superfluous, don't you think??

In Goth World, you can do what the fuck you want, with whomever you want. Well, apart from being nasty - that's not allowed.

However, I would make a brilliant lesbian - well, apart from the fact that I'm not female. But I am really good at tennis and I love women..... well, one woman actually, so I guess that makes me a 'Solo-Lesbian'.

Don't think the drugs are working yet ;-)

10 comentarios:

yorlor dijo...

i posted that article a couple of months ago. dig up the archives. the best comment was something like "i once had a professor who said two things don't exist in foxholes: atheists and heterosexuals."

food for thought.

as for the bomb causing that much comfort with one's gray area... soldiers are taught to shoot. bringing about their heteroflexible side might make the tension go down, and, hell, it might get a bunch of guys out of the army on "don't ask, don't tell" or "mental breakdown" [WTF? i never felt that way about a dude before. why do i just want him to hold me?] but i really don't think it solves anything.

maybe they're looking for a reversal of girls gone wild: some good ol boys want a drug to blame their homoerotic tendencies on...

bwaa-haa-haa-haa-ha.

and as for you being a lesbian... we're gonna have to have a long cup of coffee one day, goth.

Ani Smith dijo...

Did I ever tell you that you think too much? You do. And I'm glad you share those thoughts with the rest us. However wacky. :)

Anónimo dijo...

I am not lesbian, and with good reason!!
I love all women! *-)

The animal the closest to the man being Bonobo, the currency of which ' is made love and not war ' is surement in origin? ;-)

Like each other to some them others; as I loved you...
Ce n'ai pas moi qui le dis !!

Jean 13 : 34-35

SpanishGoth dijo...

Yorlor -> But what about the foxes? Don't they live in the foxholes - bloody atheists.. the last part sounded like you were auditioning for Duran Duran

Ani -> I know I think too much but if sharing it raises a smile....

Dip-Dop -> The animal closest to man is Bono? Not U2 ;-)

Anónimo dijo...

Sí, sí ! Señor Goth lo está bien !!

SpanishGoth dijo...

Dip-Dop -> Oui, c' est bien, mais quand la grenouille marche sur la prospection, tout le monde, doit écouter - if you know what I mean ;-)

The Aunt dijo...

I don't think the bomb necessarily causes gay behaviour per se. It's just highly erotic. In an army with a higher proportion of women, you'd just get hetero behaviour.

The point is, the soldiers are all supposed to put their guns down and get their kit off instead of fighting, whatever sex they are.

The UN should consider it, it could be very useful in the Middle East and solve the Jewish question within a generation.

Anónimo dijo...

Oh Yes !!
I was always wary of frog with big face(gueule) "confitûûûre et marmelâââde "!

Aunt.
Quand on voit la garde personnelle de Yaki Ka.... I have doubts!!

SpanishGoth dijo...

Aunty -> The sex-bomb might cause erratic behaviour - just look at Tom Jones

Dip-Dop -> Jam and marmalade? Posh bastard !! - only Marmite round here pal

yorlor dijo...

i didn't know duran duran drank coffee and discussed lesbianism.

i'd yell "ENGLISH!" but i know it's futile. i do enjoy seeing the franch words, or dutch or gibberish or what not. i bet they're REALLY FUNNY. and i'd like to keep it that way. believeing that you're being funny and sharp witted, like ya do. so i'll keep to my little delusion and continue having no idea what you two are saying.

for honest.