As I can't be arsed to write a proper post (it would develop into another rant), here are some bizarre facts.... all true appraently:-
- In Quebec, there is an old law that states margarine must be a different color than butter.
- Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.
- The town of Calma, Chile in the Atacama Desert has never had rain. (fuckers should come to Bruxelles then)
- Greece's national anthem has 158 verses.
- Netherlands is the only country with a national dog.
- Donald Duck Comics were once banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
- The country code for Russia is "007".
- Nepal is the only country that has a non-rectangular flag. It is also asymmetrical.
- In Chinese, the Kentucky Fried Chicken slogan "finger-lickin' good" came out as "eat your fingers off." (probably tastier)
- Australian soldiers used the song "We're Off to See the Wizard" as a marching song in WWII.
And, before you expend energy trying to prove any of them to be wrong - don't bother as I don't care. If however, you have some you would like added to the list, that's different.