- When you make mistakes you can actually explain why you screwed up
- You don't have to show ID to get what you want, i.e. alcohol etc
- Sex lasts longer than 30 seconds
- Enjoyment comes in many forms from eating with friends, reading a book or curling up in front of the TV.
- It no longer involves trying to get laid as many times as possible in one night
- You can actually put forward sound reasoning to explain why you did something rather than muttering "cos I did"
- You may actually know what you want but you definitely know what you don't want
- Finding long-lost friends actually means people you haven't seen for years
Of course, there is a downside
- Running anywhere seems far too much of a chore
- Springing out of bed is not really an option any more
- Watching your fave TV programme can become "He's dead, she's dead, he's almost dead"
- Shopping for clothes actually becomes more difficult as what is "in" looks dreadful on you
- Attending funerals becomes more frequent
- Spur of the moment ideas actually require planning, where to put the kids, how to pay for it etc
However, on the whole one can't complain - let's face it no-one would hear you if you did.