jueves, mayo 31, 2007

Captured by Big Blogger

It's true I have been captured. Thanks to some half-wit nominating me for Big Blogger 2007 I am now stuck in the Big Blogger house. Some of my fellow inmates, I know, some I don't.

The full list goes something like this:-

Invader Stu, Penfold, Cat, Joseph, Tippler, Ariel, Angelalala, Clare, Katy, Bedshaped, Bob and Enidd, Anx, Neil and ME.

So the first thing I did was start to formulate an escape plan, as you do. Part one, Start a Campaign. Right-ho, the first thing I'll be needing then are banners. Can't have a campaign without banners. So, I stole Tipplers bed sheets (didn't figure he'd need them as he will be trying to shag every person with tits, as usual). I ripped them up and created three magnificent "GOTH OUT" banners. Unfortunately, when I nipped to the toilet, Tippler had seen what I had done and made some alterations.

Now, I have 3 completely fucking useless banners "GOTH LOUT", "GOTH POUT" and "GOTH SHOUT". Bastard.

What I need to do then, is sneak a call out to Geldof. A series of concerts should do the trick - get Geldof working on Goth Aid. Maybe even a twatty song to make Christmas number one. I can just see all those ex-pop stars and crappy boy bands holding hands and singing....

#Free the Goth, let him know it's freedom time, Free the Goth....#

So know all I need is a phone......

*wanders off to look for one*

8 comentarios:

Drama Queen dijo...

Oh no! The one that wants out is always the one looking for some attention. Do you need a hug Gothster?

Honey dijo...

awwww SG I'm kind of envious of you lot all cosied up in there, looks like fun. Seven weeks is a terribly long time. You'll be needing a photo oh and to introduce yourself soon, shilly shally me lad, we're all waiting.

kimmyk dijo...

Oh lord have mercy.

Use someone's toothbrush to clean the toilet that worked here in the US for one BIG BROTHER house member. I bet it would work for Big Blogger too.

Timbo dijo...

Sorry chap, but there's no phone, and certainly no escape.

Unless you try desperately to get yourself evicted, but then that kind of thing could backfire spectacularly...

SpanishGoth dijo...

DQ -> a hug from you is always welcome, but I can't come to the toilet to fetch it

Honey -> No more photos, not with trees and stuff - intro done

Kimmy -> Shan't be doing that, I have a better plan...

Timbo -> No escape? Wanna bet? I have a plan my little head with no body and it's as sly as a fox ;-)

Gorilla Bananas dijo...

It's about time there were spin-oof from that award-winning show.

Big Mother for pregant women?

Big Rudder for sailors?

You could be on to something Goth.

The Aunt dijo...

You seem to able to get away with anything in these Big Brother houses, providing you do it on camera, but I think there are SOME things that would get you removed.

So I say murder someone. Doesn't matter who.

Besides, it would be interesting to see how a murder could occurr in the Big Blogger house. "I'm advancing with the kitchen knife "No! No! Think of my readers!" "STAB, STAB. Take that you vain self-publicist you". "Arrrghhhhfflflflbblflfb"

SpanishGoth dijo...

GB -> quite like the ideas of Spin-oofs' - wherever could it lead?

Aunty M -> whatever makes you think I want to be removed?