miércoles, julio 04, 2007

A Farewell From Goth

At last, I have managed to escape from the Big Blogger house. I have been trying to get out since day ONE but never managed to succeed until now.

My departure notice read as follows (for those of you who can't be arsed to go and find it) :-

At fucking last. Correct, I did not pimp myself, nor have I ever done. I never got asked to be invited into this cauldroun of tepid non-reality in the first place. I will stride out with my head held high, a bottle of Jack Daniels in one hand, and a cigarette in the other.

I am sure Big Blogger will admit that I have never changed my stance from day 1. I wish the remaining inmates all the best and I am sure you will endeavour to find new and entralling ways to annoy each other.

I have left a crate of alcohol in the bathroom as it is the one place I know Tippler never visits.

Enjoy and BB, sorry about the bat shit. The little rascals can't help it and Pampers don't do Pipistrelle size nappies - sorry.

*bows graciously and exits*


On a completely unrelated note, I noticed Mr Farty had a link to check the censor rating of your blog. Out of curiosity, I went to have a look to see what mine was (the highest I had previously seen was R).

Now bearing in mind, this is not a blog about sex as I am a virgin, and I do not include pictures - so what happened???

Online Dating

Bunch of fucking arse.

10 comentarios:

Brom dijo...

Welcome back to the real world!

Whatever it is.

SpanishGoth dijo...

NC Rated apparently

Nature Girl dijo...

I'm still the only one I've seen with an "R" rating, shame on me and my potty mouth.
I hope I'm misunderstanding the meaning of your post, you're not going to stop blogging are you? I just found you!

Stacie

zoe dijo...

glad you got out of that mad house - it was making you a bit weird. you were drinking coke last weekend - with no alcohol in it.

Tippler dijo...

Same rating for mine, mate.

Meantime, can you smuggle some more JD and Marmite into that frigging house for me?

Bedtime stories this week. Pah!

Just wrote one anyhow...

phoenix dijo...

I'm confused. Surely your blog is the tamest in blogosphere with language I would be more than happy for my 8 year old to use and read? ;-)

SpanishGoth dijo...

Stacie -> Not stopping blogging, just writing what I want to write and not pretending to be on some crap TV show

Zoe -> Only because I needed the sugar intake

Tipp -> Bedtime stories? Pah. Morning has broken, Goth goes to bed. The end.

Phoenix -> Funnily enough, they don't spider the comments either...

Daphne Wayne-Bough dijo...

So the cute little half-Scouse half-Montenegran waitress in Planete Rouge that McSporran was drooling over last Friday night might just sneak in under the wire ...

SpanishGoth dijo...

Daphne -> She was jolly small, so I think so ;-)

Sewmouse dijo...

Well, my blog WAS rated PG-13, so I had to go and do something about it.

Singing the praises of the Pretender to the Presidency of the United States got me to an "R" with no difficulty at all.