miércoles, julio 18, 2007

Fuck You - I Won't Do What You Tell Me

When I'm feeling sad, or lonely, or weak in any way, I may be tempted to listen to 'your' superficial bullshit and agree that what you say is correct and that I am wrong. But, the strange thing is, I only put up, or go along with this shit, when I feel weak and controllable myself.

FUCK YOU - I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

I make mistakes, it's how you learn, for fuck's sake. I could quote loads of relevant bullshit from philosophers throughout time but, what would be the point? You wouldn't listen to the shit anyway. So listen to what I say....

FUCK YOU - I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

If I want to fuck up, I will do so. Don't patronise me with your sanctimonious crap. Don't pour your demons into my drink. If you want to feel shit, fine, fuck off and do it in your space.

For so many years, I have felt guilty because I wasn't doing the 'right' things. 'Right' by whose definition? If you don't like what I do, get the fuck off my planet. Your idea of life sucks shit anyway.

I'm a very nice person as I take all my rage, my anger, my insecurities and hopelessness on myself, and crucify myself accordingly - not some innocent by-stander. I don't drop it onto another person without warning.

You want to be a wanker? Excellent idea - the gene pool needs you about as much as toast needs soap.

So, to borrow a phrase from Rage Against The Machine....

FUCK YOU - I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

And if you don't like it, not my fucking problem. Get a life, that doesn't involve me - it's not that bloody complex.

Am I angry? Not even fucking close - you really don't want to see me when I'm angry. This is me being thoughtful - something you couldn't do if your worthless life depended on it.

*picks up his bottle of JD and wanders off to pick on - NO ONE*

(and, if you've read as far as this, I will share my drink with you - when I've calmed down a bit)

23 comentarios:

jungle jane dijo...

Dear Mr Goth,

I had 2 perfectly decent slices of toast which were ruined by your suggestion that soap might taste nice on them. I hate to ruin your blog post, but i would like to tell you it tasted like ass. Shaving cream however was a different matter. It went down great with a nice cup of tea.

Anónimo dijo...

How are you today, Goth? ; )

SpanishGoth dijo...

Sorry, didn't mean to piss on your toast - eek, not THAT way.

Why were you shaving your toast though - did you burn it? I believe rubbing it is a bit more subtle and satisfying...

SpanishGoth dijo...

Sorry L, I'm cool - no plans to go arse over tit if that's what you mean

zoe dijo...

oh shit, now what have i done.

beer this avo ? (if i get out of this god forsaken dump.)

Gorilla Bananas dijo...

Yes, Goth, there is much in what you say. Finding the right person to say it to is the tricky bit.

Anónimo dijo...

Someone's upset you, haven't they, SG?

I can sense these things.

SpanishGoth dijo...

Zoe -> You haven't done anything

GB -> True indeed amigo, but sometimes just writing it down helps to open the scars

Gddik -> turning psychic now? That's why I left Wales - something to do with the water...

Peach dijo...

wanna cut and paste this blog post and send it to rather a few people myself

Nature Girl dijo...

*staring straight ahead, reaches for his bottle of JD, takes a few swigs, gives it back, and tries not to let him see her choke on it so he won't laugh at her, reaches over, pats him on the back a few times and says*
"Goddamm Goth! You scared the shit out of me there for a sec. I thought you were leaving us. I'm glad you decided to stick around, and happier still that you were able to say what you needed to say. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to borrow that phrase of yours and use it on a few people I know. How does that go again? "Fuck you, I won't do what you want!"
Yeah...I like that! And there's music that goes with that you say? I'm going to have to look that up.

*waves away his offer for another swig from the bottle and tries to ignore the burning in her chest*

YOU ROCK GOTH!

Ani Smith dijo...

This made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

[Don't go disappearing, as I just recently discovered you.]

SpanishGoth dijo...

Peach -> feel free my love, like a naked caterpillar

Stacie -> it's Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name

Ani -> Welcome, and I'm not going anywhere unless you're one of those Skywalker freaks....

Calamity Jane dijo...

I'll take a JD & OJ puhlease.

Honey dijo...

hi there,
offers a tentative online hug, apologises for useless comments (various) earlier, and hopes whoever this post was for got the message.

SpanishGoth dijo...

CJ -> would madam care for ice in that too (not a problem)

Honey -> you're always welcome - you can't hurt me that easily my love

Soup Waiter dijo...

"For so many years, I have felt guilty because I wasn't doing the 'right' things"

That's the bigest load of bollocks I've heard since Chemical Ali said "you might want to hold your nose for this bit"

Doing the 'right' thing isn't your problem, trust me.

SpanishGoth dijo...

Oooo look, JJ's getting bitchy. Guess who didn't get laid last night then

jungle jane dijo...

Oh no. Two JJ's.

Oh well - i guess neither of us got laid last night.

*goes off to chew some soap. NOM NOM NOM*

Lever dijo...

Man, you've done it now, I have this horrible taste of soap in my mouth: I hope a good strong brew will take my mind off it. Funny what words can do huh?

SpanishGoth dijo...

Jane -> but the other JJ is better at blow jobs - it says so on the toilet wall

Lever -> Welcome and I hate to spoil your underwear but Lever are the big soap manufacturer ne c'est pas?!!!!

phoenix dijo...

Hey I read right to the end and have had to have someone elses badly behaved ,rude child for the day (summer holiday hell) so could really bloody do with that drink!

SpanishGoth dijo...

Phoenix -> Sorry my love, I believe cattle prods are on sale at Zapper R Us.

SpanishGoth dijo...

Oh, and the cute JJ (not the fat, smelly twat JJ) - I can fix your problem (the getting laid one, I mean)