viernes, julio 06, 2007

To Clarify a Point

As some people seem to be struggling with reality - a tricky task I know, I feel the need to set the record straight.

Drama Queen is NOT my girlfriend.

Granted she has wonderful lungs (a polite way of saying that she has big tits .... oops), is blonde and wonderful in bed (oops again). She is not my girlfriend, well apart from the fact that she is my friend, and she's a girl, which kind of makes her a girlfriend. But not like that, sort of girlfriend thingy, shit, this isn't going at all to plan.

Look, we're just friends right, and she has a boyfriend, and he's cool and Oirish and she loves him and stuff. Well, she does lots of wibbly things to prove how much she loves him - so there.

Meanwhile, I just am. Not that I am, when they're together because that would be silly, or perverted or something.

On the other hand, there is Mariposa, who is my girlfriend. Who's not blonde but rather stunningly beautiful in another way - ha, with prettier eyes. And she's intelligent, and speaks 7 million languages - a bit like C3PO but without the poncy voice, and she's not made of metal, oh, and she doesn't have a small friend who looks like an upside down dustbin following her everywhere.

I know that they're not the same as we went for drinks together and I made them sit on opposite sides of the table so I didn't get confused.

So, when I talk about Mariposa, I am NOT talking about Drama Queen ok.

Yes, it is Mariposas birthday very soon......oh shit, that means I have to go shopping...again.

But Mariposa has my heart, DQ has my hand - as a friend, who is sort of a girl, but not a girlfriend. I mean, shit, who'd want to live with all those handbags. This isn't Goth in The City.

26 comentarios:

Drama Queen dijo...

Haha. Well that's me told then.

SpanishGoth dijo...

Well, I didn't want people thinking we shared a duvet (too often)

Drama Queen dijo...

Haha let them think it!

Who is 'them' BTW?

I admit I have met the lovely butterfly and if only I was a graceful as she!!!

And with the blonde / non blonde thing you were sure to not mix us up. Anyway, one talked more the than the other. i.e NOT ME!

And thanks your hand. .

SpanishGoth dijo...

Them being the ones wishing you happy birthday, when it's not.

You don't have to be graceful, you just have to be good - which you are, so there.

As for the talking thing, it just means you have to carry chocolates in your pocket and when you want some peace, you just bring out a chocolate ;-)

My hand is there whenever you need it. I actually do a very good impression of a bra

Drama Queen dijo...

Funny.

And I totally missed people wishing me happy birthday. . .I float around in a blonde cyber bubble!

I saw someone wish YOU a happy bday after *real* boyfriend's bday.

Luv ooo honey!

*slaps Goths hands away*

SpanishGoth dijo...

Well you never invited me - to your birthday party that is, not to be a bra.

Which is a shame as I had baloons and everything.

We could have an un-birthday party for you if you'd like. I'll even wear a silly hat ;-)

Mr. X dijo...

This'd make a good daytime TV soap.
("Confused? You will be...")

'At large with the Goth' reality show. We can just see it now...

SpanishGoth dijo...

Cool - do I get to stab Richard & Judy and bury them under the patio??

Tippler dijo...

Crikey DQ.

One minute people think you are Honey, then somone thought that you were Laura and now...

Just who the f..k are you?

Ah, I know - 'Ladies and Gentleman, I give you - EVERYWOMAN'.

Drama Queen dijo...

I am indeed every women. . .sometimes a lover, sometimes a figher and some days you're best not coming near to me to find out!!

ps my bday was months ago and back in the Bura. . .otherwise. . .

SpanishGoth dijo...

Tipp -> She's easily identified by the tattoo on her *whoops, said too much*

DQ -> I sent you a birthday card if you recall.....

Nature Girl dijo...

Well they both sound like lucky girls to me!
Stacie

Drama Queen dijo...

Think you'll find that was a valentines days one ;-)

Princess of the Universe dijo...

Happy birthday to Mariposa!
Both her and DQ are lucky girls to have Goth in their lives! :)

Anónimo dijo...

Mauve Butterfly (D.Q) Is your girlfriend! since it is in your listening, and Mariposas your sunbeam, your clear of the moon thus your love no confusion! even if are two butterflies of the most beautiful species.

SpanishGoth dijo...

Stacie -> did tell you I love women ;-)

DQ -> was a birthday card, before you left for burger land

Princess -> I will pass on your felicitations thankyou

Dip-Dop -> she is a girl, and a friend so I guess so.... ish

lolly dijo...

I found that all rather amusing since I had never made that assumption :)

Anónimo dijo...

Yes one can have, a girl or exactly a woman as Amie,sans than there be suspicion!

Honey dijo...

"wonderful in bed" now how would you know that?

Elaine Greywalker dijo...

some things are better left unexplained.

SpanishGoth dijo...

Saffyre -> But you'd be surprised how many people do...

Dip-Dop -> any woman? I bloody wish

Honey -> cos' she told me so

Elaine -> it was rather interesting to get the details though ;-)

Me dijo...

And here I was, thinking you were faithful to me and only me all this time.

So this means I should quit calling you Mr. Goth-Big?

;-)

SpanishGoth dijo...

Hill -> you can call me what you want - I was getting used to 'Down a bit, mmmmmmm'

phoenix dijo...

Well I'm glad that the matter is resolved hehe. I of course know DQ and her Bf so was never ever confused,well not about that anyway,I do tend to get confused easily about other stuff. How the hell does this digital tele lark work,that is real confusion??

Mr Farty dijo...

I've never met DQ or Mariposa, but even I know they're not the same person.

Happy Birthday to M.

SpanishGoth dijo...

Phoenix -> Just don't press the RED button. All sorts of weird shit happens then....

Mr F -> Thank you for your wisdom and I will pass the greetings on to M