- 11 hours sleep in a big comfy bed in complete peace
- Wake up being cuddled by friendly partner (no sexual intent)
- Delivered breakfast in bed - weetabix, honey, grapes, cheese, crackers, coffee, fruit juice, chocolate, more fresh fruit and more hot coffee
- Papers in bed - 3 languages (Clever peeps that speak many languages need the variety)
- Walk in town - in warm sunshine surveying shoe shops, jewellery shops etc
- Drink on terrace - large amounts of love in the world - survey in a lazy fashion
- Back home - buying chocolate cake on the way
- Buy coffee for homeless person (Leo) and water for his dog Bo
- Meal prepared, cooked and presented - roast chicken in honey and mustard, potatoes, broccoli with sesame oil and seeds, and other assorted vegetables, gravy in a slightly oriental fashion
- Chocolate cake
- Favourite TV show & film
- More sleep in said comfy bed
So endeth the first lesson. Alright, it's maybe not perfect but the complaint box is empty!
Now I need a week to recover - well, maybe not but I am exhausted.