jueves, noviembre 23, 2006

Travelling

Oh Goth - here I go again travelling. I just booked so many flights in the last few hours of darkness (and thus, peace) it is almost frightening. There are so many places I have to go to, it's no wonder Satan Claus is red all the time (ha, almost as red as the T-meister watching football!!)

I figure that Deciembre will be my ickle Selection Box of countries to go to (shit-loads you don't want, but a few of the delicious rascals call to you). By my reckoning I will take too many flights in the month - bearing in mind
  • a) I hate flying
  • b)I am working only 15 days in the month
  • c) One flight per day.
and travelling to airports, eating food made from carboard etc - it's going to be a long month I think. Satan Claus is still not going to be bringing me what I want as I have been a naughty boy.

Could be worse - somehow - somewhere - somewhen....

Hope to catch up with the T-Meister in the sprout before Christmas - on my list (flights etc and whether he's not too busy learning how to cook and things that rhyme with cook - just kidding matey, don't know and I'd prefer to leave it that way) but things change too fast sometimes.

What I will guarantee - is that if any blogger wants to get together for a beer or two before the chrimbly thing, it will happen (same place, same time would kind of help). Will do 6 down - crossword, not dodgy stuff.

must pack suitcase - eek,
S

4 comentarios:

MKWM dijo...

Bloody planes indeed, you don't receive food made from carboard on board anymore, unless you pay for it. As for smoking areas in airports, they just remind me of gas chambers, but that serves smokers right I suppose...

A very long month indeed under these particular conditions, Master, and with your hands full, it will most certainly be a busy month to remember.

Tippler dijo...

When you heading up, mate? Ping me an email thingy.

SpanishGoth dijo...

Sorry dude - don't do head - only receive. Oh bother - you asked when I was heading....

Can be so forgetful at times.

As for you, mkwm - sounds like something you would say while giving the 'head' that I don't do... except to peeps I like.

MKWM dijo...

Oh sure, Master, a beer or two before the chrimbly thing sounds great, I wouldn't miss it for the world! ;-)